Nice 'Do!

I spent most of my day at the salon today. Literally! I FINALLY got my hair done, after about 7 months! It soo needed to be dyed and highlighted again. lol And it looks awesome!! Whoooo hoooo!! :-D

My poor pregnant sister cut her finger at work today. Her hubby called me to ask if I could feed their dog, and he said they were at the hospital. Alarms went off at first in my head, since she is due pretty soon!! However, he said she sliced her thumb while cutting something, and they brought her to Sister's Hospital for stitches. By the time they got home, it was almost 9pm! I gave her a big hug when she got in! She was so exhausted and starving! Poor girl!

I hung out with Dee tonight. We had thought about going out, but it was too cold and yucky! I had a hard enough time getting warm in my own apartment. So she brought over Chocolat, which is a very cute movie! It was a nice time just relaxing!

Tomorrow is girls night at Mo's. That should be a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to hanging out with my peeps! lol
Goodnight for now, J-land! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Ooh. I love that movie! One of my favorites.~Lauriehttp://journals.aol.com/heartsingr/LauriesMusings/ Comment from heartsingr - 5/17/05 3:42 PM

Hi Colleen!Sorry it has taken me so long to comment on your journal but it's been so long since I have been here...just haven't been in the journaling mood, don't know why? How are you doing? Have you heard from Euan yet? Take some new pics with your new hairdo...i am sure you look GREAT! Take care,~Kristin Comment from bkuzimthemommy - 5/16/05 3:07 AM

ooh thats got my johnny in it doesnt it?? I need to see that Comment from maidothemist - 5/14/05 10:11 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day