American Idol

Ok, after watching Idol tonight, I just can't speculate who'll be booted tomorrow. I'm almost certain who will be STAYING. Shocker, could it be Scott Savol?? I just couldn't stand listening to him tonight, watching his smug look, and listening to his cocky attitude toward Simon. He makes me sick!! :-X

And after all this, I forgot to vote tonight. Ok, I take that back. I tried for half an hour to vote for Bo. I couldn't get through. I thought I'd try again later, and ended up being sidetracked by the Law & Order double shows. Oooopsie. Guess I can blame myself if Bo is booted! :-(.........

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
omdeargo- you dont think Bo will be booted do you?? Comment from maidothemist - 5/4/05 12:31 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day