Boooooo Hissssss!!

Well, this is my last entry about American Idol until next season. I'm disappointed that Carrie won tonight. But hey, whatever. That's how I feel about her. Bo, on the other hand, I can't wait until his CD comes out!! I'll definitely by that! He rocks!!

I actually thought the show was pretty decent tonight, and not too drawn out. The hilarious bits they had about contestants who had tried out made me laugh. And the finale at the end before the results was just great!! So, all in all, the show wasn't bad. The end sucked though. Oh well!

I am hoping I'll be able to see the show next year. For the past few weeks, Dish Network has been scrolling a message at the top of the screen saying their contract with Fox was ending May 31, 2005. They are trying to negotiate a new one, but can't promise anything. They actually suggested their subscribers to call either their local cable company or Direct TV if we want Fox. How nice of them. I hope they fix it. I want Fox, and I really don't think my landlords will let me put another dish on the house if I have to switch to Direct TV just to watch American Idol!! LOL

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
dude- your landlords are your parents - just get a tear in your eye :p I was really ok with the end. I dont know why. I think that the chick with the big aol /idol blog is right. All those people who would have voted for Vonzell, voted on last nights performance. And sadly last night, Carrie was better. The outcome doesnt matter anyway- you and I both know there will be Bo music out shortly!! Woohooooo Comment from maidothemist - 5/26/05 12:29 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day