My New Toy!!

How stinkin' cute can you get???? I had seen pics of this Darth Tater about 6 months ago, as a new toy coming out in honor of the last Star Wars movie. I just HAD to have him!! I almost resorted to bidding on one on Ebay (do you know how much they are asking for them on there???? It's crazy!!), but luckily found him in Toys R Us on Sunday!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! He is now sitting in his box on the chair behind me. I want to open him up and play, but he might be worth money some day, so there he sits!! lol My new little toy!! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 4 comments: (Add your own)
omg colleeen- he is so stinkin cute.. i am on my way over to play...Comment from maidothemist - 5/18/05 11:16 PM

But doesn't he make you think of Toy Story and Toy Story 2?? how sad he would be if he just sat in the box for the rest of his life? LOL TAKE HIM OUT and play with him!! " ) Comment from hunybea4him - 5/17/05 1:55 AM

i sit here as a man who has never seen any STAR WARS flims nor ET nor HARRY POTTERs nor LORD OF THE RING s ?All my kids have and grandkids too.A heady confession tae make eh? bang goes my street cred! lol Even in 1977 i wasnt swept away by the publicity although ive always had the sci- fi bug ala phillip dick ray badbury etc etc and enjoyed 2001 and pix o that ilk. Anyways frankie ere m8 and iam a new tae this jornal stuff and iam making a few contacts. looking forward tae reading more of your stuff .ty colleen Comment from colerainebhoy44 - 5/17/05 12:49 AM

Oh!!!! Adorable!!! :-D I HAVE to have one now. LOL Thanks for the preview. :) Comment from anglswinks - 5/17/05 12:04 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day