Cat Naps

One of my most favorite things is taking a nap, but the best part is when my cat wants to take one with me. I grab my blanket from the floor, and Mittens jumps on the bed when I'm all settled. He creeps under the blanket and drapes himself across my legs, or my stomach. It's just such a comfortable feeling. After a while, he just curls up in a ball right next to me. It's like we're attached. lol I just woke up from one of these cat naps with my little man (that's one of his many nicknames), and I feel refreshed! He is still under the blanket, though. Cats do sleep longer than humans. lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Awwww...How nice. I wish someone would take a picture of the two of you, and send a copy to me. ;) Comment from anglswinks - 5/3/05 11:14 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day