The Invisible Stop Sign

I live in a house that's on the corner of the street. I love sitting on my porch watching traffic going by on my street and the cross street. My street has stop signs, the cross street doesn't. So, it's not a 4-way stop, only two. My favorite thing to do is watch how many people go down the cross street, and stop at the "invisible stop sign." And look both ways. And then continue to go their merry way. It's almost caused a few accidents over the years. Someone stops at the real stop sign, and another person stops at the "invisible stop sign." Both parties get confused on who is supposed to go and so they both inch up a little, and then stop because the other one inched. It's quite hysterical!

Ok, so call me sad because I sit on my porch watching people stop at signs that just aren't there. It's ok, maybe I'm "not there" either. rofl!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day