What The Heck?

I'm not sure what to make of this, but I thought I'd type out my frustrations anyway. I haven't talked to Euan in almost 3 weeks, since we made tentative plans to meet each other. Unfortunately, the day we picked didn't really work for him, and he asked about meeting the weekend I was supposed to be away at my grandma's house. Since emailing him back that I couldn't meet that weekend, and asking about what other dates are good for him, I haven't heard anything from him. I know he is working on a project for a book/DVD that he'd like to be out by October. But I've emailed him a few times since, and I've got no response. Well, ok, if he's that busy, that's ok. I'll just let it go.

So tonight, I decided to look at his profile again on Yahoo. What gets to me is that he has updated it very recently, adding more pictures of himself and editing his information. I don't know whether to be offended or not. We both made it very clear to each other that we wanted to meet, and that we both get along very well. He doesn't have time to email me, but he can update his profile? I just don't understand it. Maybe he just doesn't want something between us. Maybe he doesn't really want to meet anymore. It's just disappointing to me, I guess. I'm not holding out hopes for him anymore. I won't email him for a while, and I won't try calling him. I wish him the best of luck finding someone who responds to his personal.

I, on the other hand, have hidden my personal for a while. I'm tired of trying.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
DUDE- how many times do I have to tell you to stop trying...Comment from maidothemist - 5/14/05 10:10 PM

I am SO sorry, my friend! :( I know it is very frustrating, and a little maddening too! I don't know what to make of this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. And, I will go to his house, and kick his butt! :) Comment from anglswinks - 5/13/05 5:05 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day