Life Stinks Sometimes

I get alot of support in dealing with PH on the PH website I go to quite a bit. Some of us there have decided to have PH buddies, and we have exchanged email and phone numbers. We email each other to say hi, but also to make sure we're doing ok, especially if someone hasn't posted on the message boards in a while. I have a PH buddy in Alabama, and today she emailed me to say her husband is leaving her. Apparently there is someone else in the picture. Not only is he leaving her, he is leaving their 2 children. I am heartbroken for her. It's bad enough that we deal with this disease, but now she has to deal with a cheating husband who wants to leave her. On top of all this, she may be having a lung transplant soon. It just makes me sad, and she will definitely be in my prayers. I hope she will be strong in dealing with this bad news. I also truly hope her health isn't compromised by this. Stress can be horrible for anyone, but PHers really have a hard time with it. I just hope she can deal well with all of this.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
Oh Colleen- I am the last one who can judge on someones behavior- but I hope thingsa arent too rocky for her. And I see Mort drops by :) I love him! Comment from maidothemist - 5/26/05 12:30 AM

Stress is probably the worst thing for anyone dealing with illness. Sending good thoughts your way. Comment from luvmort - 5/25/05 8:28 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day