Housemate Wanted, Apply Within

Well, it's official. Mandy and Ron have bought a house. They put a bid in this morning, and it was accepted. They even met the owners, who were just delighted to sell the house to a young couple just starting out. Especially since a baby is due right around the corner!!

I'm happy for my sis and BIL, but I'm also sad. I'm losing my housemates. I'm going to miss the fact that I could just go upstairs and say hi. I'll miss hearing their dog run around, even when it did drive me nuts sometimes. I'll just miss knowing that they are there.

Closing on the house won't be until the end of July, but still, I'm going to have to make some adjustments before they are gone. For instance, and this just hurts the most, I HAVE TO GO BACK TO USING A PHONE LINE CONNECTION FOR THE INTERNET!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Anyone need to rent an apartment? Anyone?

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
OMG! I could never go back to dial up. I feel your pain. Comment from luvmort - 5/31/05 2:30 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day