Five Things

The weather is starting to get a lot nicer, so that can only mean one thing: open windows!! Open windows mean hearing a lot more noises going on in the outside world. And I have realized that there are many noises that I do NOT miss hearing during the winter! Here are some of them.

TOP FIVE NOISES THAT I DON'T MISS HEARING DURING THE WINTER:

5. Sirens - Ok, sirens aren't that bad. However, I began a habit where, every time I hear a siren, I immediately say to myself, "God Bless whoever needs the sirens." This is not a bad thing! But when you open your windows during the spring and hear a siren at least 10 times a day, you feel like you're continuously blessing someone! lol

4. Vulgarity from Children - This is never surprising to me anymore, but it is still sad to hear when a group of kids walks by swearing up a storm. And it's not just swearing, either. I've heard an awful lot of sex talk by these kids, too. I'm not talking about high school kids, either. *sigh*

3. Ice Cream Truck - The ice cream truck came around a few times already last month, and I wanted to scream. The music is so darn annoying! And the thing is, I never see kids getting ice cream from the stupid truck!! I really wish they could bypass my street. Or better yet, play different music!!

2. Firecrackers - Yes, sadly, I have heard firecrackers going off already. I've actually seen the KIDS throwing them off, too (there we go with kids again). Firecrackers are fine around the 4th of July, but for heavens sake, this early??? Ugh!!

And my number 1 sound I don't miss during the winter....(insert drumroll here):

1. Car alarms! - I know car alarms go off during the winter, but they are more prominent when your windows are open. And I tell you what, I'm going to have some real issues with the person down the street from me! His or her car alarm goes off if you sneeze on it!! It went off at least 8 times today,and the owner apparently thought they had to wait a few minutes before turning it off every time!! OY!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day