Hot Friday!!

Today finally felt like summer!! It shot up to 88 degrees, and I loved every minute of it! People think I'm crazy, but I really don't care! lol This summer is ending rapidly, and it hasn't been the warmest, and so when we get these few days of heat, I enjoy them immensely!

I went out to run some errands today. I wore a cute tank top and a white skirt. I felt perty! And cool! I had to go to the post office, then to the drug store, and then I went to Niagara University to visit the people I used to work with. Unfortunately, most of the people weren't there for one reason or another! So I didn't visit for very long, maybe half an hour or so. After that, I decided to stop by where my dad works to visit the gals in the office. I chatted for a bit, and then found my dad in the pipe shop. He was hot and sweaty and bitching. What else was new! I left to go pick up my prescription, and then went home. I spent the rest of the afternoon just reading and taking a little nap with the fan on me in the bedroom. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Tonight has been just relaxing on the couch, watching What Not To Wear on TLC, which I am getting addicted to on Friday nights! I wish I could get a whole new wardrobe, and a makeover! Although the one part I would cringe over is the hair. I would just DIE if someone cut my hair way too short!! Coloring it is one thing, because I don't mind that, but if I had someone who insisted on cutting my hair to a short bob, oh man I would have to just cry!! I actually really want to get my hair cut, maybe so that I have about 4 inches cut off. That is a tiny bit drastic, but my hair would still be past my shoulders. It just wouldn't be halfway down my back like it is now! The only reason I haven't gone yet is because, although my neck is much better than last week, I'm still a little sore with it and I'm afraid trying to get my hair washed might strain it even more. So I'm going to try and wait another week. I'm just taking it day by day!

I have to babysit tomorrow for Mandy, although it should be a piece of cake. My nephew will be sleeping while I'm there, and my niece will be with Mandy and Ron. They are going to Ron's brother, John's, wedding. A wedding that is happening for all the wrong reasons! This is John's second marriage, and I'm not sure this time around is going to last either. Oh well, I could go on and on about that topic, but it's waaaaaay too much to write about, and my wrist is already aching!!

I'm off to read for a bit before bed! I'm still working on The Time Traveler's Wife. It's been ok. I'm not loving it like some people I know who've read it, but I'm not hating it either!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love that show too..but I do not have alot of hair to do much with..LOL

I am glad you had a nice day and looked cute;)

Have a great weekend..Maybe get to chat tonite??

Love and hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day