Headachy Tuesday!

I woke up this morning with a wicked headache. At least I could say it wasn't from ripping off my o2 during the night!! I think it was a Revatio/weather combination. A couple friends also told me they had bad headaches this morning, so I'm thinking mine was definitely a combo. I had to take an Excedrin Migraine at 1oam, and 2 hours later, I really wanted to take another. But, I put a heating pad on my shoulders/neck, and it seemed to help a little. I was tired most of the day, though. I went to chat this afternoon, which was preplanned for today by PHA. It was about exercise and nutrition, and many people came! I wish my chat was that busy!! lol After that, I had to babysit for a couple hours. I'm so glad the "chunk" is pretty easy to babysit. I just laugh almost the whole time he is here, since he smiles and gabs and giggles so much! He's just too cute!!

I started to feel starving later in the afternoon, as if I never ate anything today. I felt like that last Thursday afternoon/evening, too. I don't know what it is!! It's not a nice feeling. I made a steak and a bit salad for dinner tonight, and an hour later, I felt like I had eaten nothing. Grrrr!! And then I got another bad headache! Well it didn't start off too bad. Actually, after dinner and after watching the news hour, I exercised. I walked on the treadmill for 13 minutes. Yay! My chest is feeling much different than before taking the increased dose of Revatio. It feels like there is more room for my lungs to expand, if that makes any sense. I am just hoping these headaches will subside, because if they don't, I'm going to be sad not being able to take the extra Revatio.

After exercising, I chatted on the phone with one of my best friends, Erin. We talked about a bunch of things! Then I got off the phone to prepare for my nice evening of being online and watching the Olympics! And I completely forgot to tutor tonight!! Oooops!! I was too busy chatting with phriends, and dealing with the stupid headache, and eating ice cream!!

I am watching the women's gymnastics, which I love! So I am off to finish watching, and then go to bed! I hope for no more headaches tomorrow!!

Comments

Annette said…
Hello sweetie! I'm so sorry about your headaches and your extreme hunger...my cure is a Blizzard...it's good for everything!
Anonymous said…
LOL I agree with Annette, Blizzards will help:))
Hope the headaches have subsided...

OK no wonder you use so many mins..LOL chatting to everyone so much :P

Great job on the treadmill :))

Love & Hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day