Busy Busy!

The jewelry party Mandy and I are having is this Saturday, and I'm still trying to make stuff for it. I made one more necklace today, then I decided to work on earrings. I went to a website I like for beads, and they also have jewelry ideas. I was trying to find different ways to make earrings. After I gathered a couple in my mind (and shockingly didn't lose them!), I worked for an hour and a half before taking a lunch break. After lunch, I worked a couple more hours. I've got 15 pairs of earrings, to add with all the other pairs I've had already for awhile! I think that might be enough for now. The only other thing I want to work on is lanyards. I'm only going to make a couple of them, to let people know I make them. Hopefully it'll be easy enough. I'm going to try a different style so that the person wearing the lanyard can take it apart so that it doubles as a necklace to wear outside of school or work. A two-for-one product sounds sellable (is that a word??)!

The beading has been keeping my mind off of everything going on with Mason. Not that I am not thinking of him every hour. It's just that, if I didn't have anything else to occupy my time right now, I think I'd be more depressed about it all!! He is fighting, I know. I was told by his mom that today he briefly opened his eyes. That made me smile! I have said so many prayers that he'll get through this, and I know so many others have said them, too. Hopefully I will hear more tomorrow!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes..he is figting..I was so happy to hear he opened his eyes...Hope we hear some good news tomorrow..
Prayers are wonderful...
I am happy you are keeping busy..
Go Superwoman..I think Marketable would be a good word..LOL

Get ready for that party and drinks;))Have one or two for me..LOL

Take care..
Good night

Love & Hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day