Still Sick

There's not much to really report about here. I'm still sick with this stupid head cold. My throat is still kinda sore, no matter how much gargling I've done, or how much honey and lemon I've been eating. The Tylenol helps, but I'm trying not to take it too much. If my throat is still really bothering me in the morning, I'll call my PCP to see if she wants me on anything. All day I've been blowing my nose, which I guess is ok, but not when it's every 5 minutes!!! And my poor hands are so dry from washing them or using antibacterial stuff every time I blow my nose. I just really hope this miserable cold ends soon!! I haven't had a cold in a long long time, this sucks!!!

The only good thing is that I've had to stay home, and I've been working on jewelry. I made 3 necklaces yesterday, and 5 today. I have made necklaces with all of Mandy's pendants (I think I made 15 of them)! I really have to admit that they came out so pretty. Now I need to make more of my own stuff!! I'm getting there, slowly but surely!

Comments

Wendy's Mom said…
Colleen I am so sorry that you are still sick! I was hoping that your cold would not be to bad. Darn it!!

Keep up the good work on the jewelry but do not do more than you feel up to doing.

Hope you feel better soon!

Love,
Sheila
Nancy said…
Sorry to hear that you are still battling that cold. Have you tried using saline spray for your runny nose? It sometimes works for me. I think it dries the swollen membranes a bit.

Can you post photos of the necklaces you made? I'd love to see them.
Anonymous said…
Colleen,
Sorry you are still dealing with that cold..Want me to make you some chicken soup?? Will be right over..LOL Take care and call Doc to see if it is more than a cold..

Take care

Love & Hugs,(from a distance..lol)
Jen
Barbara Howard said…
I tell you what when I got that stuff I had it for 3 weeks and I ended up having to take an antiobotic and I used 3 large boxes of kleenex, I was so tired of blowing, and all I did was sit around, I hope yours does not last that long.

love barb
Cathy said…
hey, hope that you get over that cold soon and you get to feeling better :)
Maybe you can show off your beautiful necklaces and post a pic?
LOL, take care!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day