Back to Rehab

I went back to pulmonary rehab today. I hadn't gone in a couple weeks because I was sick. Last week was also so cold, and I have decided that if it's below 30 on days I have to exercise, I'm not going. It's just too cold for my lungs, and I'm not risking it! Anyway, I felt pretty good working out. I still did 10 minutes on everything like I had been, but I didn't use much of an incline on the treadmill, and I had no resistance on the stationary bike or the arm cycle. I think it went well! I didn't feel too tired after I got out. Right before I got sick, every time I got out of rehab, I felt like I was completely dragging the rest of the day. So I guess I really must be feeling better!

I hosted chat today, which was a little slow at first, but then several regulars came in for a bit. Around 3, I left so I could work on restocking my jewelry site. I didn't pay attention too much to what I sold at the jewelry party, so I had to go through everything to figure out what was missing. Thank goodness I take pictures of everything! I realized I sold quite a bit! I still have more items to put up in the store tomorrow, and after that, I can figure out what items I'd like to make more of. I hope to start making different necklace styles during the winter. I say this all the time, and then I don't end up making anything for weeks at a time. At least it'll give me something productive to do!!

Tomorrow I think I'll work more on the jewelry stuff, but I seriously must also clean the fish containers. A couple of them have such low water levels, I don't know how they are swimming. I know, I'm a terrible mother!! I was going to try getting to it today, but after I washed my dishes (which also desparately needed to be done), my hands were so dry and cracked, I couldn't try cleaning all the fish, too. So, that's top priority tomorrow. I'm sure the bettas will appreciate it!

I'm off to do stuff before bed. I don't feel too tired right now. I did take a half of a muscle relaxer tonight, but obviously that's not making me sleepy. It's also not helping my leg!!

Comments

Nancy said…
I agree that rehab is helpful. I need to get back into an exercise routine, but not rehab. It just got to be too much for me, and I didn't get anything else done. I drove 70 miles round trip for my rehab three times a week. Keep up the good work. (The arm cycle was my least favorite machine.)

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day