A Clarification

I posted several days ago about my parents possibly going down to see Lisa for Thanksgiving. Apparently, I gave off the impression that I was mad at my mom about not asking me to go. That was soooooooooooooo not what I meant. I read my post on it again, and maybe what I wrote could have been misread, but I must clarify that I was NOT mad at my parents. What I WAS irritated at was the fact that it is so not easy for me to just say "Yes I'll go." It's hard to plan on how I'll be feeling to make that long of a trip, when lately I feel ok one day and like shit the next. I'm not only dealing with the PH, I am also dealing with not being able to sit for very long. It's been going on forever, I have talked to my doctor about it, and I will discuss it with her again in December. I just can't even imagine driving for 14 hours when I can't even sit for a couple hours without being in pain. ANYHOO.......I did not mean for my earlier post to sound like I was mad at my mom. She asked me twice why I was mad at her. I told her I was not!

By the way, Joanie, can you please tell mom I clarified my point in this blog? LOL

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL..I hope Joanie tells your Mom you are not mad at her..I understand..Just mad at this damn disease..I know as I posted..It is a pain to go on a trip and I think Ohio is like 16 hours?? We went last year and had to stop alot and the rest of the time I slept..I seem to do better if I am napping, but then I miss out on seeing everything..LOL..I guess we just cannot win...

Take care

Have a great Saturday:))

Love & Hugs
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day