After getting a few more calls for Darlene today, I decided to just turn on the machine and let it pick up after 2 rings. I went out to dinner tonight with my parents, and when I got back, there was a message. It was from Adelphia Cable, and it wasn't even a message for Darlene. It was left for some other chick named Colleen, and she had better get her cable bill paid or she's going to lose it!! How sad is this? New number today, and all the calls I received weren't even for me. Groovy.

The good news of the day is that I finally finished remaking the necklace that I had made last week that broke. And guess what?? It didn't break!! And it looks pretty nice! Wish I had a digital camera, I'd show ya! lol I am thinking of just buying a roll of film, and taking pics of everything I've made so far. Maybe then I can at least post what I've made!

I got to see Hailey a couple times today. Mandy is packing, and I believe they are moving out this weekend. My mom had said they could take their time moving now that no one's going up there right away, but I think they just want to get it done and over with. I'm definitely going to miss them! I'll miss hearing Hailey crying, and I'll miss hearing Cleo going nuts. I'll miss going up to see Mandy and chat with her about whatever. I'll miss smelling the yummy food she makes. I'll just miss them. Period. They were my housemates for so long. I know they aren't moving to no-man's land, but, it's not just a walk upstairs anymore.

I have no major plans for this weekend, other than helping/watching my housemates move, and going to a baby shower on Sunday for my friend, Dee's, nephew. The weather is supposed to be very nice for the end of June, which has been one of the warmest and dryest in a long time. Yes, I know I sound like the weatherman, but that's because I just heard him say it half an hour ago! Anyway, that's about it for now!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Grrrr...I hate when this happens. Comment from fitzzer - 8/1/05 2:11 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day