A Very Long Day

Well, today was the day that Mandy, Ron and Hailey moved their things out of the apartment and into their new house. Well, not Mandy or Hailey, but you know what I mean. The fact is that I have lost my housemates. And now we need to find some more. I spent the day mostly with Mandy, since I'm not really allowed to move anything myself. I took a tour of Mandy's new digs when I went over with my mom, and it's a rather nice place! I sat with Hailey in her new room, and made sure she went back to sleep by rocking her chair. And even though I really didn't do much, I came home completely exhausted. I think I'm emotionally drained. It's hit me that they are gone, and living their lives in a new home. Sure, it'll be nice to visit them in their own home. But I'll miss them. I know, I sound like a broken record. I'll get over it one of these days.

The funny moment of the day: When Ron was trying to get his brother to turn the couch as they were getting it out of the apartment, he told John to pivot the couch. This created hysterics from myself because all I could think about was the Friends episode when Ross was telling his friends to "pivot!! pivot!!" the couch they were moving up the stairs for his apartment. When I told Mandy, she laughed hysterically, too!!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
I feel for you - at least they're not going to be too far away. ((hugs)) Comment from fitzzer - 8/1/05 2:10 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day