For Rent: One Bedroom Apartment, Available Immediately!

I had a feeling that things were too good to be true. I got a call earlier from the guy who was supposed to be moving in upstairs on Monday. Unfortunately, it's not going to happen. His girlfriend's current roommate (who is his sister) was told that the roommate she was going to have move in decided not to. So his girlfriend doesn't want to move here now. He tried everything he could to convince her to move here, but she's not having it. And I guess there's no way he can just afford moving in by himself. Sooooo, that leaves us with an empty apartment, and my parents paying out of their own pocket for part of the mortgage payment. I surely hope that won't last very long!! I hope we can find someone to move in soon, someone decent!! Ugh!!

This also means that I'm calling today for a phone line. I can't afford cable modem by myself right now, so the phone line is going to be my connection to the internet. I'm sooooooooooo not happy about this!!!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
OMG! To have to go back to dial up would be the death of me! Comment from luvmort - 8/3/05 12:38 AM

Oh no. this is such a bummer. hope you find someone soon! Comment from fitzzer - 8/1/05 2:09 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day