It's About Time!!

I have finally seen Star Wars Episode III: Return of the Sith. IT'S ABOUT TIME! I went with my dad, since I bought him movie tickets for Father's Day. It was either Star Wars, or Madagascar. I think we'll wait to see that one in the cheap theater. lol

Anyway, I loved the movie! I think because it made sense, and brought everything together. I have to say, I got emotional at some parts. I won't mention anything here since I don't know if any of my readers have seen it, or plan on seeing it. Or I might bore some to death who don't have any care to go see it either! All I have to say is that it was NOT a happy, go-lucky film. And that I completely understood why they said small children shouldn't see it.

Speaking of which, there were several small children at the movie. It just disgusts me. And I'm talking little, the couple behind us had 3 children with them, and I think the oldest was maybe 7. They ended up leaving halfway through it since their kids basically wouldn't sit still. Hmmm, wonder why?? Duh!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
It was really good. I liked it alot. I like the darker vision and it was scary, far to much for smaller children. Comment from luvmort - 7/11/05 3:01 PM

I haven't seen it yet. Although it does look much more exciting than the others, so I just might! ~ Lorihttp://journals.aol.com/fitzzer/PurpleSnapdragons/ Comment from fitzzer - 7/11/05 9:49 AM

I am glad you enjoyed it! And I only take the kids to kid movies- even there I am crazy about them talking and stuff. Comment from maidothemist - 7/10/05 8:42 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day