A Nice Saturday

Yesterday, I did a LOT around the house. I haven't had that much energy in a while, so it was nice to be able to get stuff accomplished! I did 4 loads of laundry, 2 of which I hung outside to dry. There were a couple times when the clouds were so dark that I thought I would have to run outside to save the drying laundry from a downpour. But thank goodness it never rained! (Those darn weatherpeople can never predict the weather correctly! But I digress....) While I waited for laundry to finish, I cleaned the litterbox. I HATE that chore. lol It almost makes me not want a cat. ALMOST. I wouldn't give up Mittens for anything!! (Love you little man!! I say that like my cat reads this. lol)

My friend, Monique, had a birthday party at her house last night. So after I napped from my day of manual labor, I got changed and off I went! She had quite a few people there, which was really nice. She had a fire pit, so it was nice to just sit around that and chat, eat some yummy food, and laugh. I was there until a little after 1am. Whoo hoo! Oh, and I wore a red and black necklace set that I had made. It was cute with the shirt I was wearing, so I thought, why not? One of my friends bought it from me, and I just took them off and gave them to her! What a way to sell my jewelry! LOL

Today, my plan is to make a bunch of sets. Let's see how this goes. I shall report later! lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
You would be suprised at what cats can do...Comment from luvmort - 7/11/05 2:55 PM

it feels great to get stuff done doesn't it? I so need to do the same around here. Glad you had fun last night - sounds like a great time. I'll bet your jewelry is beautiful! ~ Lorihttp://journals.aol.com/fitzzer/PurpleSnapdragons/ Comment from fitzzer - 7/9/05 2:50 PM

ooh i wont tell sophie about selling the black and red- glad it was a good day! Comment from maidothemist - 7/9/05 12:50 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day