My Journal Is Being Featured!! Whoo Hoo!

Imagine going to check your email, and getting an email saying that your journal is going to be featured on AOL's People Connection. And imagine your journal also being featured as one of several other journals in a journal entry by the Guest Editor of the week! Well, that's exactly what I discovered when logging on this morning! And I have to say, that I'm quite surprised! And in return for my journal being posted in her blog, I would like to introduce you to the person responsible for hightlighting my journal!

Meet Jaime Chase. Her journal is entitled JaimeChase.com A ChaseNKids Production. She writes about her life in Alaska, with her loving husband, Ian, and her very cute children! Oh, and let's not forget the fabulous hair! Her entries are often time very funny and entertaining, and I truly enjoy reading them! So I highly suggest stopping by her journal and giving it a read! And at the same time, I thank you very much, Jaime, for listing me in your journal!! I do so appreciate the recognition!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
well crap- I missed it! Comment from maidothemist - 7/27/05 2:12 AM

As a featured AOL journal writer (if only on one of the "genre" pages), let me say "CONGRATULATIONS!". Comment from luvmort - 7/26/05 4:20 AM

Woo hoo - congratulations!!! ~ Lori http://journals.aol.com/fitzzer/PurpleSnapdragons/ Comment from fitzzer - 7/23/05 10:04 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day