Doing Better!

I think I caused alarm in a few people with my previous post about not feeling well for a few days. It really wasn't fun, but I am happy to report that I've been doing much better the past couple days! I especially noticed that I was back to myself yesterday, when I went shopping with my friend, her mom and her baby daughter. I walked faster than them at some points. And I wasn't tired or out of breath! So, maybe my icky days were just weather-related. I had been reading quite a few posts from fellow PHers on the PHA website, who have felt the same way as I had recently. With the way the summer has been everywhere so far, with all the heat, it definitely takes a toll on people like us! So, just so y'all know, I'm doing a lot better than I was about a week ago! :)

My sister, Lisa, was supposed to be coming home tomorrow with her boyfriend and their two puppies. However, she had some problems with the house she is closing on (which she was supposed to do Monday). So now, she's coming next Wednesday. I'm bummed, since I was all ready to see her!! However, I'm glad she will still be coming, and I now get to look forward to doing something next week!

I just finished listening to Alanis Morissette's acoustic version of Jagged Little Pill. It was good, but I have to say I like the original much better. It was definitely a very edgy album, and I still love listening to it when I need to get out aggravations, or when I exercise (which I haven't been doing at all lately :::hanging head in shame:::). But the newer version still is good, and I wish I was near a city where she is performing it! I'd love to see her!

I suppose I've babbled on enough about nothing in particular. Must be that I'm tired! So I'll call it a night! :)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
If I am not at work, I don't do a thing in this weather. It's horrible, I am usually on the go but, I can't seem to get out of the house. Comment from luvmort - 8/1/05 7:57 PM

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. Thx for posting the link. Jagged Little Pill is one of my all time fav albums. I played it over & over when I first got it. It will be great to spend time with all of your family together. Hope all goes well with her house closing. ((hugs)) ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 7/28/05 9:33 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day