Sigh

Well, the rest of my day wasn't too bad, after the morning and afternoon goings-on. I didn't get to make the necklace I had planned on doing today. I know it's going to take me several hours, so maybe I'll get to it tomorrow. I took a nap, then went back down to my parents' house for dinner. I hung out with my dad for a bit after dinner. I had the nerve to ask him if he really had ordered something for my birthday, or if he just didn't get it. It is Thursday, you know, he said I should get something by Tuesday. I felt like a little kid asking about a gift! lol He was like, "Oh yea, they didn't call me about it. Hmm, I'll have to call tomorrow. It's coming from Albany." Hmmm, what kind of thing is he getting me?? I'm even more excited now, and mainly because...it's a gift from my dad. I don't even care what it is, the fact that it's from him just makes it wonderful!
After chatting with him for a while, I decided to go home to gather the garbage for tomorrow morning. It's one of my least favorite chores (well, I hate most chores!) because it tires me out. I just try to take my time and gather things. I make it sound like I have a ton of garbage for one person, but that's really not the case. After that, I just read for a while. I watched the news. And now here I am, typing all of this nonsense in my journal. I know, an eventful day. So exciting. I'll end it now before I bore even myself. lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
"gather the garbage"That's an odd phrase. One wonders exactly what that entails. Comment from luvmort - 8/3/05 9:54 AM

You're never boring! Did you get your gift yet?!? ~ LL Comment from fitzzer - 8/1/05 2:10 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day