Whooo hoooo, I Saw A-Ha!!

Alrighty, people!! I finally got to hear Take On Me performed live!!! A-Ha was performing in Berlin. It wasn't as good as hearing Cyndi Lauper live, but still, I can finally say I've heard my 2 favoritest songs in the world performed live by their original artists!
Whoooooo hoooooooooo!!


Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Ah ha! Comment from luvmort - 7/6/05 12:04 PM

Oh no - I missed it! I'm so bummed. Hope they show reruns. Especially curious to see what they (well, lead singer) look lik e now. ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 7/2/05 6:24 PM

I'm glad you saw a-ha on Live 8 Berlin. Better news is the band will be performing in New York City on September 12, 2005 at Irving Plaza, their first concert on U.S. soil in over 20 years!http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/977992ROCK ON! I will see you there. Comment from ninerzgal2005 - 7/2/05 5:43 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day