Holy Heat!

The temperature reading on AOL right now says it's 92 degrees in Niagara Falls. I'm sitting here in my computer room, windows open, and a slight breeze coming in. And I'm cooler than I thought I would be. And I'm not sure why. LOL I did go outside earlier, and I seriously think I want to play Ms. Scientist to see if I can fry and egg on the sidewalk! But I have to make a strawberry banana bread, so I'm not going to waste an egg. Maybe I should try to bake the bread outside. Hmmmmm.......

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Ooohh bread! I've never heard of strawberry banana before. Not a big fan of bananas (but do eat banana bread - yes I'm weird!) and yours sure sounds much yummier! ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 7/11/05 9:13 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day