Grrr!

Ugh, I'm quite irritated at the moment, and just had to vent. I worked on a lovely 2-layered necklace today for almost 3 hours. I got right at the end to finish it off, and part of a bead broke, and the whole necklace is not fixable the way I had made it. I managed to salvage it enough for it to be wearable, but I definitely wouldn't sell it to anyone. Which stinks, because it's not something I would wear! Not that I don't like it, I love it actually. I just don't have anything fancy enough to wear it with. Stupid bead that broke!!

Ok, tomorrow's another day. Of jewelry making. And possibly more vulgarity if something goes wrong.

*Side note: It's a good thing cats cannot speak and repeat what their human slaves say around them. My cat knows every swear word known to man, and then some. LOL

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
omg thats AWFUL! DAMN BEAD! Comment from maidothemist - 7/12/05 6:35 AM

I thought I heard a few choice words in the distance. Comment from luvmort - 7/11/05 8:52 PM

LOL - so does my ferret! Such bad influences - hehe. Sorry about the necklace. I'm sure it's beautiful! Maybe it will give you and excuse to shop for something to go with!?! ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 7/11/05 8:52 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day