Lazy Sunday

I awoke to another hot and humid day today. I debated about whether I wanted to go to church or not. I tried calling my mom to see if she was going, but the phone was busy for the longest time. I ended up just getting ready to go, and when I finally got a hold of her, she had just woken up. Sooo, I just went by myself. I missed church last week because I didn't feel like it, and I thought, not the best attitude to have. That's part of why I didn't go to church for over a year, because I was too lazy to get up and go there. Only part of the reason, though.

So anyway, I get to church, and immediately felt like I entered a meat locker. Holy cow, was it freezing in there! And just my luck, I had forgot to bring a sweater. By the time I was semi-warm, mass had ended. Ugh!! So, I went to the pharmacy after, and got a prescription filled. Fun stuff. On the way home, I decided to stop by my parents house.

I ended up chilling with my dad and Shelby, our little family dog. She's too cute for words!! See?
Anyhooo, my dad and I just chatted and watched Tiger Woods win his golf tournament. My mom eventually came out of the bedroom, and I still think she wasn't feeling all that great. After a couple hours, I decided to go home to see what my cat was up to.

I spent most of the day reading Harry Potter. Good book so far! Yay! And don't worry, I am NOT giving out details! I wouldn't want those who read my journal to find out anything before they read the book (if they plan on it). That's just too mean!!

Yeah, really not much to talk about my day here. Just a relaxing hot Sunday. Very low-key. And it was nice!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Thnaks for not giving away Harry potter plottage..Comment from maidothemist - 7/19/05 8:42 PM

Shelby is a little cutie pie! Hope your mom feels better. I'm making your bread today - I can't wait! ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 7/18/05 8:42 AM

How could you be cold in church, with all that standing, sitting, kneeling, standing, kneeling, sitting, standing. It's a workout! Not that I go. I don't really go for all that hocus pocus stuff but, whatever gets you through...gets you through. Comment from luvmort - 7/18/05 6:20 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day