Been Feeling Blah

Lately, I've been feeling very blah, not like myself almost. I've been pretty tired. I slept most of the day on Sunday. I feel like some of my PH symptoms have been a little worse, like the fatigue, shortness of breath, etc. Almost like I felt before taking the one medicine that has been helping me so much. I know a lot of it has to do with this weather. The heat and humidity definitely doesn't help! For me, though, air conditioning makes me feel worse, so I don't turn it on much in my apartment. I'm just resting as much as I can, and keeping a low profile. I did go out today, and felt good for the most part. But when I got home, I just felt really tired. I really hate this, I hate having PH sometimes. I don't often complain about it, which I guess is a good thing since I've had it all my life. I think someone would have shot me somewhere along the line in the past 29 years if I had complained about it every day. lol

I'm thinking that maybe another part of me is a little depressed. Mandy and her husband and the baby move this week. I knew they couldn't stay upstairs forever, but still, I'm just sad. It is so much easier to just walk upstairs to visit than to drive to their house. Granted, it'll be not even a 10 minute drive. But, that said, Mandy and Ron aren't the type of people to pick up the phone and say hi. I already told Mandy that I feel like I'll never see them because of that. While I know that's not true, I also told her the phone works both ways. I guess we'll see what happens.

Enough blahness for today, I am off to bed.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
i dont like this! Make sure you let someone know. It may just be the humidity- which should mean the next 4 days or so will be a welcome relief. But if you dont start to feel better over these next few nice days make sure to call the DR! And that my friend, is an order Comment from maidothemist - 7/27/05 2:09 AM

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Like you said, I'm sure the weather sure isn't helping, but hopefully you'll be back to your old self soon. I know how you feel about your family. Mine is really close, but we don't pick up the phone often enough and being so far away from them is sad for me too. ((hugs)) ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 7/26/05 7:48 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day