Whoo Hooo! A Quiz!

Here is a fun quiz I saw while reading THIS journal (thanks fitzzer!). So, I thought I'd do it here, too!

1. What were your 4th of July plans?My family met my BIL's family at Beaver Island, which seems to becoming a tradition, since this about the 3rd or 4th year we've gotten together for the 4th. It was nice, there was a breeze at first. Then the breeze disappeared, it was hotter than heck, and some people were becoming moody. lol We left around 5pm. It wasn't a bad day! I spent the rest of the day just relaxing, and I watched the fireworks in NYC on NBC. It was awesome, wish I had been there!

2. What is your favorite fast food chain? I no longer eat fast food, yuck! Let me tell you how much my cholesterol has gone down because of it....A LOT!!

3. Have you ever stood up in someone's wedding? I haven't been to too many weddings, and the ones I have been too, I have been in. So, nope. lol

4. Do you believe in astrology, horoscopes or fortune tellers? I like reading horoscopes, they are fun. But as far as believing in them, sometimes yes, sometimes no. I've never been to a fortune teller, and I don't think I'd ever go. I've gotten along pretty well not knowing what my future will be, I don't want to know now. lol

5. If you could only have one kind of soft drink, listen to one band/musician, and watch one stand up comic the rest of your life what would you pick? This is a tough one!Soft drink: When I drink pop, which is rarely, I love Pepsi!
Band: This is a toss up between Janet Jackson and the Barenaked Ladies. Hmmm, I can't decide between the two, I'd have to flip a coin!
TV show: How did TV show get in this list, it's not listed in the question! lol Well, if I had to watch one TV show for the rest of my life, it would have to be Friends!
Stand up Comic: This is a hard one, too! I think I'd have to go for Ellen Degeneres, she just cracks me up!

6. What color do you think is the ugliest brides maid dress you've ever seen? I would have to say this chartruese green color, it was hideous!! Poor bridesmaids!

7. What's the last thing you were bought that you were sorry you purchased? Hmm, I bought a bunch of shirts at Old Navy that I really loved, but I knew I didn't have the money for them. So I keep wearing them a lot so I could at least say I got use out of them!! lol

8. Do any of your pets have middle names? I have a cat named Mittens, and 7 betta fish. Yes, they are all named, too. lol But none of them have middle names, it's hard to keep track of who's who!

9. Do you believe in aliens? Naa. Watch, tonight I'll probably be abducted by one just to prove me wrong. LOL

10. Name one celebrity you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. I'd have to go with Tom Cruise. He's been acting crazy lately, who knows what he might do! I can't stand him anyway, so I definitely wouldn't want to run into him. lol

11. What fellow bloggers would you most like to sit down and have a beer with? I'd love to have a party with all of them! However, I wouldn't be drinking beer!

12. What color are the sheets and comforter on your bed? My sheets are white, and my comforter is a maroonish-red color with gold Greek key symbols and smatherings of cat fur.

13. If you were to run away and join the circus what act would you most like to perform? I'd like to work with the tigers, they are very beautiful creatures!

14. What turns you on most about another person when you're attracted to them? Their smile. I can't stand guys who don't smile!

15. What turns you off about another person? Rudeness, ignorance, and smoking

16. If you had to use a pick up line on someone what would you say? I have no idea, pick up lines aren't my thing. lol

17. Where did your first kiss take place? In front of my house, with one of the boys I used to play with when I was little. I think I was like 9 or 10.

18. What was the last gift you received? My friend, Dee, bought me a cute fishy statue for my computer room, and it wasn't even my birthday! Thanks, Dee!

19. What do you wear to sleep in? In the winter, flannel pjs. In the summer, nothing. lol

20. What's your favorite love song? I have always loved Lady In Red, by Chris DeBurgh. I also love At Last, by Etta James.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
No, we definitly wouldn't be having a "beer". Ugh. God forbid! Martinis and margaritas and some frozen drinks. Plus, my world famous chocolate martinis. Now were talking. I'm thirsty now, gotta go. Comment from luvmort - 7/6/05 2:00 PM

What great answers. I'm glad you liked the quiz & thx for the shout out. I'm with you on TC - what's up with him lately? lol ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 7/6/05 8:27 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day