Wrong Number!!

I got my first call this morning on my landline phone. Thinking it was my mom, since she's the only one who has my number, I answered by saying, "Why, hello."

"Darlene?" the guy asked.

"Who?" I said.

"Is Darlene there?" he asked.

"No, you have the wrong number," I said, and hung up.

UGH!!! Doesn't it figure that the first call I get is a wrong number!!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
When I first was given my new cell phone, I kept getting men calling me and asking if I was available to meet them all over the united states......lol Now being a married woman I used to just hang up, then I started saying, "Hold on...let me ask my Husband" always followed by a click on their end.....finally I asked a guy that called where did he get my number from anyway.......told me it was listed in the back of a so called 'Gentlemans Magazine'........lovely, just lovely! calls stopped after a few months but I did have fun with it! lol Comment from demandnlilchit - 8/10/05 10:46 AM

But was he cute? Hey, stranger things have happened! Comment from luvmort - 8/3/05 10:13 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day