Sometimes I Wonder....

....do people need to wear jewelry? Or do they really want to wear jewelry? I wonder these types of things when I spend 4 hours making a really nice piece of jewelry, only to have one part break off, and the necklace becomes unfixable and unwearable. It's rather frustrating, I tell ya!! My hand hurts from working on this stupid thing today, and what do I get??? The ending broke!! UGH!!! Why do I even bother??????

Oh wait, I bother because people actually buy my stuff. Sometimes.

Guess I'll try it all over again tomorrow. Cross your fingers it doesn't happen again!

Because when it broke, I was in front of my grandma. And I almost cursed up and down, but then I remembered......I was in front of my grandma!!

(not that she would have heard me anyway )

I do NOT need to be swearing mentally in my head again!! )(*&$^(*@#^)@#!!!!!!!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 4 comments: (Add your own)
teeheeee- poor Grandma Comment from maidothemist - 7/27/05 2:13 AM

I "want" to wear jewelry. It makes me feel...oh...I don't know...bejeweled! My kind is usually attracted to shiny objects anyway. Comment from luvmort - 7/26/05 4:04 AM

Nice journal!.......I've been makiing jewelry longer than.......... (I'm too embarrassed to say!)...So, yes, I understand exactly how you feel when all you hard efforts go up in smoke! Next time..e-mail me....there may be hope yet!good luck ! Marc :)oh and yes! People have been wearing jewelry since the dawn of time...I just wish they would have left the HOPE Diamond just where it was, so I could of had a chance to find it!! :)Comment from grofsand - 7/22/05 1:03 PM

Creating masterpieces is not easy work! I think the answer is both. We want to wear jewelry because we want to feel & look good. We need to wear it because we feel lost without it. ~ Lorihttp://journals.aol.com/fitzzer/PurpleSnapdragons/ Comment from fitzzer - 7/22/05 7:15 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day