Just Some Sunday Thoughts

It is such a beautiful Sunday so far today! It's very warm outside right now, I think the AOL temp for Niagara Falls said 88 degrees. However, today we have no humidity, so I am quite comfy in my little apartment with the windows open and a gentle breeze coming in. I've been working on some jewelry today, and I've actually done more than one set. Go me! I just finished a necklace that I am hoping my cousin would love for her birthday next week. I love it, I haven't taken it off yet. lol I sure wish I had a digital camera so I could take pictures of what I make and post them some place. I keep trying to save my pennies to get one, but I just had to put all my pennies toward a stupid new computer. Actually, I had no pennies for it, it all went on this plastic card thing I have. lol Anyhow, one of these days, maybe I'll get one!

My cat is currently sitting in the windowsill, hoping for another bird to land in the bush right outside the window. He just saw one land there, and he stretched up and peeked at it before he got in the window. He's so darn cute! Let's post the cuteness, shall we?

Of course, this picture is old, because you know, I can't afford a digital camera. But trust me, there isn't much of a difference between then and now!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Digital cameras are so cheap now. Get one, they are faboo! Comment from luvmort - 7/11/05 3:16 PM

OMG - He is adorable!!!! What a great b'day gift for your cousin, I'm sure she'll love it! Can't wait to see the pics ~ Lorihttp://journals.aol.com/fitzzer/PurpleSnapdragons/ Comment from fitzzer - 7/11/05 8:22 AM

no humidity my ass- its freaking HOT Comment from maidothemist - 7/10/05 6:05 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day