Happy Birthday!! (Yes, another one!)

To my baby sister, Joanie!! Today is her 23rd birthday, and I can't believe it! (Yes, I have 2 sisters with birthdays one day apart. lol) I love my Joanie so much. She always knows how to make me laugh when things are tough. She cheers me up when I am down. My wish for you, my Joanie, is that you will have a year of happiness and good health, and that you will reach your goals, no matter what they are. I love you so very much!!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Twenty-three, huh? I hate her. Comment from luvmort - 7/11/05 2:35 PM

What a great pic. Happy Birthday! ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 7/8/05 7:18 AM

there are those sch*** lips.. Happy Birthday Joanie! Comment from maidothemist - 7/8/05 6:43 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day