Good Vs. Evil

Ok, I thought I was completely insane for thinking this, but a friend and I were discussing the Harry Potter movies the other night, and some of the actors playing characters in the film. I casually said to my friend, jokingly, but seriously, that I thought the guy playing Professor Snape was hot! She was like, "Alan Rickman?? Totally!!" I gasped, since I really thought I was the only one who was in love with a bad character in Harry Potter!! I have always found myself attracted to "the bad boy" image, and I guess that remains the same with Snape!

So after this discussion, I was talking to another friend about who is playing Lord Voldemort (He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named) in the upcoming Harry Potter film being released in November. I tell her it is Ralph Fiennes, and we both same YUMMY!! LOL Great, so now that makes TWO actors playing evil characters in the Harry Potter films that I find sinfully delicious!! How am I to watch the next movie?? I'll be rooting for Harry and Snape and Voldemort all at the same time!!!

Mmmmmmm, yummy. lol

I know, call me an insanity case, but what can I say??

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 4 comments: (Add your own)
you goof- these are the kind of entries I like- lolol And thank you for not giving away any of the new book!Comment from maidothemist - 7/27/05 2:07 AM

Alan Rickman? Here's the scene, here's Alan Rickman chewing the scene! As Snape, I kind of dig him but, out of the Snape drag, he's not exactly the same. Comment from luvmort - 7/26/05 9:21 PM

There's always something yummy about a bad boy isn't there! Ahhh...~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 7/25/05 8:26 AM

well isnt this a tribute tae 2 fine actors? that they can make villians so attractive? i mean, nae hero is complete wie out the worstest(?) kind of dastardly villian?besides oer here in britain alan and walphie,both lovely luvs(!),have been wooing n knocking out the opposite gender for ages. get them 2 on a set and the hero,s gotta be guid tae beat them n then only some! as well as being great classical actors too anyone who wants tae top them has gotta act their socks off!i mean like take away the narsties frae the soaps ,films etc n what ye got? BOREDOM ! so lets make rhem more attractive too! lolslanfrankie Comment from colerainebhoy44 - 7/25/05 2:17 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day