A Nice Email Tonight

I was talking to my cousin earlier tonight when I got an email. I checked to see who it was from, and it was from Euan. It's kind of ironic, too, since my friend, Renee, asked me the other night if I had heard from him recently. I haven't heard from him since May. We were trying to make plans to meet each other, and unfortunately, the day we picked ended up not working for him. And ever since then, I hadn't really heard from him. I was disappointed, to say the least. My gut instinct, however, was that he might not be feeling well. He has a heart condition, not like mine, but serious enough that he needs to go to cardiologists often. Anyway, he said he had an episode of tachycardia (sp), where the heart starts racing very fast and doesn't stop. He had to call an ambulance since he was alone when it happened. He also said there's a possibility that he might have to have a defibrillator put in his heart to help if it happens again. But right now, he's recovering. He said he still really wants to meet me, whenever he starts feeling a lot better.

For those of you who are wondering, Euan is a guy I started talking to after receiving a message from him on match.com. I used to have a personal up on that site, and he sent a message. I wasn't a paying member, but I thought he was rather interesting. So I signed up for a free 3 days so I could write him back, and cancelled the membership right after that. lol We emailed each other books for quite a while, and had so much in common, it was unbelievable to me. Then we talked on the phone for a while. Then we'd lose touch, get back in touch months later, lose touch again, get back in touch, etc. lol We had been in touch for a bit starting in January, and that's when we were trying to make plans to meet. I know that one day we will. And I know that whenever we do, we'll have a fabulous time! I hope it's soon, but I want him to get better. Because as much as I know him and don't know him, I do know that I care a lot about him, and I want him to be ok.

So, that's the update on Euan. I'm glad that he is ok for now, and I hope he continues to get well. I can't wait for the day we get to meet each other! :)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Euan is on my prayer list. Tell him to take care, so that you two can meet. :) *Hugs* my friend! Comment from anglswinks - 7/12/05 6:03 PM

My mom had tachycardia too. She had to have some sort of surgery to keep it from happening. Not exactly sure what it was, but pretty sure it wasn't the defibrillator. Hope he's feeling better. it's a very scary experience. ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 7/12/05 8:34 AM

i hope he gets better soon Comment from maidothemist - 7/12/05 6:56 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day