Happy Birthday!!

I'd like to say a big Happy Birthday to my sister, Mandy!! She is 26 today, whooo hooo!! I hope she will enjoy her special day! She has so far, since she is spending it with her baby! Now, don't tell anyone, but her husband has called us to tell us he is having a surprise for her at his parents' house. He told her they were just going there for dinner, but when they get there, all of us will shout Happy Birthday!! Yay!!

I'd also like to say Happy Birthday to my good friend, Monique!! I hope she has a great birthday, as well! Mo is having a celebration tomorrow night, so we'll be partying then! Yaay!!

Mandy and Mo, I hope the year brings the two of you lots of happiness, good health, and all the wishes you desire! Love you both!!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Twenty-Six, huh? I hate her. Comment from luvmort - 7/11/05 2:22 PM

Happy Birthdayyyyyyy Comment from maidothemist - 7/7/05 7:24 PM

Happy, Happy Birthday. Woo hoo - sounds like a lot of fun and b'day cake there! Have a great time ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 7/7/05 3:02 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day