Another quiz!

According to the quiz on this page: http://quizfarm.com/results.php, I am a fox!! Which is quite funny because my hair does match the color of the fox above!! lol
You are the Fox. You are quite intelligent and use it to your advantage. You are a diplomatic person and use that to help your friends in times of crisis, not choosing sides. You are also very patient, waiting for what you want.
Deer67%
Dog67%
Fox67%
Salmon67%
Eagle58%
Wolf58%
Horse58%
Bull50%
Bear50%
Crow50%
Dragon50%
Ram50%
Stag33%
Snake17%
I like the last statement, that I'm very patient, waiting for what I want. Gosh, that has been true with soooooo many things in my life. Right now, I think I'm trying oh so hard to be patient on how things might turn out with Euan and I. I try to play it off like it's nothing. But sometimes, I just miss talking to him when he's not online, that I think I'm insane!! But, time will only tell. I might try calling him this weekend, now that he gave me another number to try reaching him. I'd really like to talk to him on the phone, since we haven't in such a long time! Keeping my fingers crossed that he'll actually be home when I do call! lol
Well, I'm a bit tired. I watched Ray tonight with my mom. Excellent movie! Jamie Foxx was such a great actor in the film, it's no wonder he won awards for his role as Ray Charles. I actually cried in some parts of the movie, and I don't usually shed tears. Go out and rent or buy the movie if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!
So off to bed I go! :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day