What the???? Continued

The following is the email my friend sent me about tonight's results:

I am shocked for the third week in a row. I'm really upset that Constantine got voted off, I thought him and Bo would be the top two. Silly me, they actually have style, stage presence and talent. I agree there is no redeeming quality to Scott. He looks like a Freakin Bull Dog. All I could think of is that smug look on his face. I'm Pissed. Him and Anthony have no stage presence. Anthony just bores me when he sings, none of his songs are memorable to me. If he is trying to be another Clay, he has got to be crazy. Clay is ten times better. Ok I'm done now complaining. lol

I couldn't agree with her more!! You go, Dee! lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
ok i have to say this.. (sorry) I dont see Scott as smug. Sure he isnt the most attractive guy, and he has a chip on his shoulder the size of a buffalo, but he knows how lucky he is to still be there. I think he is more insecure with attitude, than he is smug or pompous... :) Just my observations. :p~~ That said, I am extremely disappointed and although I played it off with Soph (who was just crushed), I cant fathom how Constantine was voted off. My only thing is Constantine was starting to irritate me with his sexy smoldering look and also HE was starting to seem smug, like .. "here i am people - you know you want me and love me" Maybe he was starting to turn his fan base off? Comment from maidothemist - 4/28/05 4:07 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day