Chillin, just chillin lol

I was able to talk to Euan again tonight. We talked for about an hour. Our conversations today have been so nice! I so miss talking to him! We talked about everything, from the weather to books we've read or are reading, to desserts. lol I hadn't seen a current picture of him in a while, so I asked if he had one. So, he took one with his webcam! lol His smile is just wonderful, and his eyes just seem to show that he is a wonderfully kind person. We talked about when we had first started talking to each other, a little over a year ago. He told me that when he saw my profile on match.com, and saw the long red hair, and the big smile, that he knew he just had to write. Awww! The thing was, the only way I could get back to him was to subscribe. So, I did a free 3-day trial, and cancelled it before it was over. Just so I could write him back. lol So, I don't know if all this means anything, but I have found someone that I just so totally get along with, and can talk to for hours. We definitely agreed to meet, though. In fact, he suggested some time this month. So I'll be looking forward to when we both decide it can happen. Yay! :-D

On a little bit of a downer note, I watched Lifetime's movie tonight, Odd Girl Out. It was about a high school girl who, in the beginning of the movie, started out with the popular girls. By the middle of it, she had become a total outcast, all because of gossip and rumors her own friends were spreading. It was just awful. I felt so enraged and so sad at the same time, watching this movie. She eventually tried killing herself. It was just horrible. It made me go back to my high school days. I had my group of friends, we were pretty close. But I always had been envious of the popular girls. I wanted, at one point, to be in their group. I even remember writing them a letter. I was rejected, of course. But kids in schools today are even more brutal than they were when I was in high school, and that wasn't all that many years ago. I feel sorry for kids today who go through this school bullying. I don't envy them at all. I certainly hope there is more being done on the administrative level than when I was in school!

Well, guess I'll putz around a little more before going to bed. Gotta go for bloodwork tomorrow. Yippee. lol Have a good night, everyone! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Nighty night lover girl Comment from maidothemist - 4/5/05 12:19 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day