Not A Great Start Today

Well, today is turning out to be a crappy one so far, and it's not even noon. First of all, when I was waking up this morning, I went to turn over and felt a snap in my neck. Now it hurts like crazy, and I can barely turn my head to the right. I've put heat on it, and I'm about to try ice. And also a Tylenol. This is just great. Another day goes down the drain, this time because I hurt myself.

I also got a call from one of my best friends this morning, which surprised me because I know she's usually working. However, she called to say one of her brothers died. I'm not sure I even met this brother, but she did talk about him often, and I feel bad for her and her family. In all honesty, I thought she was going to tell me her father passed away. He hasn't been doing all that great lately. However, that was not the case.
Anyhow, that's been my Friday so far. I can't even guess if it'll get better or worse right now. I'm going to put ice on my neck, and hope for the best.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Awwww....:-( I am SO sorry that you are hurting, my friend!! I hope you will feel much better as the day goes on. ((((((((( Feel better HUGS to you))))))))))))) Comment from anglswinks - 4/15/05 1:00 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day