Hello Sunshine!! :-D

I came across this picture, and I just thought it was beautiful! Plus, it matches the fact that we have some sun today!! Yaaaaaaaaaay!! Well, we had sun yesterday, too, but I was actually out enjoying it. lol I am hoping to open some windows today to let the fresh air in. That's if I ever stop freezing! Nothing much else planned for today. I hope I can talk to Euan, we kept missing each other yesterday. Bummer! lol Well, that's it for now, I just wanted to post this wonderful sunshine! Hope it's sunny in your neck of the woods today! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
Oh that is MARVELOUS Comment from maidothemist - 4/6/05 8:45 PM

Yaaaaaaaay! You have sunshine again. :-D The picture is beautiful. I'll show you mine when I write. ;-) lol I DO have this feeling, that Euan will be in touch today. :-D Be patient, little one, be patient. :-) Comment from anglswinks - 4/6/05 3:52 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day