Gummi Worms, Anyone?

Last night, a bunch of my friends and I went to dinner at Red Lobster to celebrate Dee's birthday. I have to tell you, it was one of the best times I've had in a long time! Dinner was almost non-stop laughter, from the huge gigantic Bahama Mama Dee ordered (have you ever seen the size of those things??), to the rather interesting talk about gummi worms. Don't even ask, you do NOT want to know! LOL It was just hysterical! The waitress rocked, she was very friendly and put up with our giggles and hysterics for over 2 hours. She actually reminded me of the waitress in the movie, Sideways. After our great time at the restaurant, a few of us went downtown to Cafe Etc to have a couple drinks with Dee. As if she needed more after drinking the ENTIRE drink she had at dinner! Not to mention a complimentary shot from the waitress! I told you she rocked!! (Her name is Jenna, by the way. If anyone cares to go to the Red Lobster near the Factory Outlet in NF, ask for her. She rules!) Cafe was a blast, as we shouted "WHAT??" over the awesome jazz band that was playing last night. The place started filling up with people a while after we'd been there, but we left near midnight since we were all pretty tired. The entire night was just a blast, and I am pretty sure that everyone had a great time!

It's times like last night when I know that I truly love my friends. They mean so much to me, just as much as my family. I don't know what I would do without them. I would feel so lost! All of my friends are definitely close to my heart, and I sure hope they know it! :-)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Sounds like fun! I doan wanna know about the gumi worms Comment from maidothemist - 4/23/05 3:25 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day