Quite a Work Out

I wasn't feeling all that spectacular today, but I tried exercising despite that fact. I thought maybe I'd do half an hour of walking, which usually equals a mile for me. As time went on, and the more I kept thinking about stuff, that half an hour became an hour. I walked around the apartment for an hour, and it equaled a little more than 2 miles. What propelled me to walk that long was the frustration, loneliness, and anger that I've been feeling lately. The music I was listening to helped also. lol It did make me feel a little better after that. Just a little.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
(((((((((((((Colleen)))))))))))))))) I feel your pain girlie- truly I do Comment from maidothemist - 4/16/05 4:26 PM

You are love-struck! lol That's the problem!! Make yourself walk outside where there is no phone or computer to wait for a call or IM~! Maybe you'd have a message when you got back. :) Comment from anglswinks - 4/15/05 1:37 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day