Ahhhhh.....Love lol

All day I kept hoping I'd see Euan online. I kept checking every once in a while to see if he IM'd me, or if he was on my buddy list. A certain friend said she had a feeling I'd hear from him before the end of the day. Sure enough, tonight I did! :-D I don't know what it is about the two of us that allows us to talk for long periods of time, and not even realize it. When we started talking, he had said he thought he'd go for a walk after a bit. We talked so much, that eventually I asked him if I made him miss his walk. He said no, that he'd rather talk to me anyway. *blush* So anyhow, he was asking which bridge I was closer to, and wondering how long it would take to come over here. I don't even think it'd be 20 minutes. Of course, with the bridge traffic, it could make that about 20 hours. LOL Just kidding, but one never knows. So maybe it's a sign that we'll be meeting soon! I can't wait to meet him, we get along so fabulously online, that I'm more than sure we would in person, too!

As much as I'm happy that Euan and I are talking again, I am trying to just keep it cool. I mean, come on, we've only been in touch again for the past couple days. But there has always been something about him, ever since we first started talking, that has made me feel connected to him like no one else. Not even Tom, I have to admit. But at least the one good thing about talking to Euan is that I'm forgetting about Tom. Well, it feels like I am. Although I still do miss him sometimes. So maybe I'm not. Ugh, I hate my emotions. Maybe I'm pms-ing. lol I don't know, but I DO know that I'm now beginning to ramble, so I shall end this journal of confusion, and go get my jammies on! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Ahhhh....Love is in the air. :-D Isn't Springtime wonderful? lolI wonder how long it will take him to come to see you? Maybe within the next couple of weeks? OR sooner? Hmmmm..need to concentrate on this one. lol Comment from anglswinks - 4/7/05 1:26 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day