My A.I. 2 Cents!

Tonight's performances on A.I. centered around musicals. Yes, I said musicals. It's the first time they've had this theme on the show, and frankly, I was a little afraid of what was going to be in store for the show. When I first heard musicals, I thought to myself, what in the world are Bo and Constantine going to sing?? Well, they ended up sounding rather good, in my opinion!! I honestly was drooling when Constantine was singing. The man is hot. It's something about his eyes. He oozes sex appeal, and it is appealing to me!! lol Paula couldn't have said it better when she said she was falling in love with him. Paula, HE'S MINE!! :-P

I thought the performances went pretty well tonight, actually. I have only two major complaints:

Scott Savol - the dude just has to go, I can't tolerate him anymore...and after his domestic abuse news coming out this past weekend, I'll be surprised if it doesn't hurt his chances.

Anthony Federov - I would personally like to kick Anthony's butt into another atmosphere for getting Climb Every Mountain from The Sound of Music stuck into my head all night. If I ever watch that movie again, I will definitely have to leave the room when that song is on. Ugh!!

I voted like crazy for my fabulous foursome: Constantine (still drooling), Bo, Anwar, and Nadia. I think I voted most for Nadia. If that girl is in the bottom three again this week, I will be PO'D!!!! Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
It's either Anwar or Nadia. lol Preferrably, Nadia!! She was beautiful, and was flawless in her performance. :-D Comment from anglswinks - 4/6/05 12:59 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day