Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Well, I guessed it. Nadia is gone from the show. My 25 votes didn't help her out, and that's too bad. I don't think we've seen the last of her though! I'm a little ticked off that Scott Savol once again had escaped from the final three. And what the heck was Bo Bice doing down there????? Ugh!!! (seems to my favorite phrase lately lol) So, three of my picks still surviving....can't wait to watch it next week! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
I am telling you, Anwar is going to win!! He was flawless, and will be the next "American Idol." They DO need to get rid of Scott. He has a "nice" voice, but, a nice voice does not an "American Idol" make. Comment from anglswinks - 4/13/05 11:01 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day