I'm Gonna Go Insane

Here is a quote from a friend of mine, and the reason for it, I shall describe in a second: "Men suck! They can all go f***in' jump in the lake! lol"

I would so have to agree at this point. And here is why. Since I can't do all that much today, I decided to browse the Yahoo personals. I thought maybe I'd just see what was out there, and send a message or two since I paid for a month membership. (ugh) As I was browsing, I suddenly came across a profile with a VERY familiar face. It was Euan's. And it was the SAME picture he sent to me last week. So I can only guess that he made the profile last week some time. It also said he'd been on in the last 24 hours. Well, if that's true, then he's not loading his instant messenger when he's online. I honestly don't know what to make of this. Does this mean he's just putting it up just because? Is he not really that interested in getting to know me more? Which I find hard to believe. Or am I making too big of a deal about it? I just feel so upset and confused. To be quite honest, I am going to send him a message on it, and see what he does. I guess it can't hurt, can it? Maybe if I actually show him I'm interested, maybe he'll get the hint!!! I'm beginning to feel more and more miserable the more I think about men lately, that I think I'll just totally give up and be single forever. Maybe that'll solve everything. *sigh*

I'm going to send Euan a message, and see where that gets me. Wish me luck.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
:-X Comment from anglswinks - 4/15/05 8:50 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day