Busy, Busy!

I sure feel like staff sometimes! I changed Mittens litter box today. Boy, was that thrilling. The entire time, he sat in a kitchen chair to "oversee" what I was doing. Now mind you, for a task that should take maybe 20 minutes or so for a normal person, it takes me maybe an hour. I have to just do it slowly, take my time. And I don't care! Litter is heavy, you know? lol Plus, I clean the area that the box is in, clean the box, sweep....all the things that make me sooooo tired sometimes. But I pump up the oxygen to 5L, and take it slow! I always hope that Mittens doesn't have to go within that hour, because if he has to, well, he's out of luck! lol

So, I got the box cleaned and new litter put in, and then I took out the garbage. Bringing garbage out can be so tiring to me, too, especially in the winter. I won't even attempt it then. However, when it starts getting warmer, I usually do it. And with everything I brought out there today, I was surprisingly not too tired!! I am always amazed at the difference I've noticed since before taking the meds for my lungs. If I had done what I did today 2 years ago, I would have had to sit on the sidewalk just to catch my breath so I could make it back to the house. I thank God every day for that medicine....I am able to do so much more than I could ever do
before!

So anyhow, I finish these 2 major hurdles I had to do today out of the list of things I needed to get done before going away this weekend. So, I decided to take up Dee's offer to go out to lunch. We went to Michael's, a little Italian place that's been around for years, and has good food! Lunch was yummy, and we had a nice time just chatting about things. Thanks, Dee! :-D

I got home, and made this double walnut bread something-or-other mix that I had gotten from my sister's shower a couple weeks ago. I am bringing one loaf to the shower this weekend, and the other I decided to keep because it smelled so yummy, I wanted to taste it! lol And mmmmmmmm, it's yummy indeed! While it was baking, I washed the dishes. Then I chatted with Renee until I knew the bread was done, so I could go take a nap. Boy was I tired! lol

I did get a lot accomplished today, which is good. I haven't packed yet, though, which is bad. lol Thank goodness it's only for a few days. I don't really need a lot, just something to wear at the shower. I'm looking forward to it, it'll be nice to see family!
Well, this is enough for now. I might type some more thoughts before going to bed tonight. If I don't, I hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be back Sunday night! :-D
Love to all my J-land readers!!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Colleen- Again, thanks for lsitening earlier.. and HAVE A GREAT TIME! I am so thankful you started going to Cleveland, even if you hate getting there. Love~Sue Comment from maidothemist - 4/28/05 10:33 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day