Why Nikko???

I just can't believe the results for Idol. First of all, Fantasia rocked the house!!! My girl sang her butt off, and reminded me why I loved her in the first place! What a powerhouse she is!! Ok, now the results. I was completely surprised with Nikko and Vonzell being part of the bottom 3. Obviously, someone wasn't paying attention to the competition last night. I totally understood Scott being there, but why wasn't Anthony?? Ugh!! To top it all off, when I heard Scott was safe, I slammed my hand down on the floor right next to the cat because I was so mad!! Poor thing jumped a mile high! He then took a huge wide turn out of the living room to be away from me. lol I'm very disappointed that Nikko left, very. But, at least none of my favorites were even in the bottom 3 this week. :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day